Pacific Coast® Restful Nights® Down Alternative Fiber Bed
When looking to completely transform a bed into a tranquil place for sleep and comfort, the Restful Nights® down alternative fiber bed is always a perfect option. It’s a great choice for those seeking featherbed comfort and support. It’s the perfect way to rejuvenate a bed on a limited budget and, best of all, it’s from Pacific Coast®.
Designed to be the ultimate extension of comfort, the fiber bed is loaded with up to nine pounds of Durafill® blown fibers. These hypoallergenic polyester clusters can vastly increase the comfort and loftiness of your bed. The casing is 100 percent cotton that’s woven in a 230 thread count, which adds not only to the softness, but also to the breathability and durability of the bed. The fiber bed is over sized by an extra two inches in the length and width. This ensures that the fiber bed covers the whole sleeping area.
The entire fiber bed has a framed baffle box design that makes sure there isn’t movement of the fill. This greatly increases comfort and convenience as well, as fiber beds without this feature tend to have the batting shift towards the sides.
The fiber bed makes your bed like a pillowtop mattress and cradles your body like so. It provides whole body support while relieving pressure points for a deeper night’s sleep.
Like all Pacific Coast® products, it’s only made with the finest in materials and craftsmanship. It’s loaded with a generous fill and is even oversized by two inches to guarantee a great fit. It even comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- Durafill fibers for long-lasting support
- Fill Shift is eliminated with Baffle box design
- 230 thread count casing made of 100% cotton
- Offers extra comfy and lofty support and relief for pressure points
- Maximum loft
- Minimum shifting
- Filled with hypoallergenic polyester clusters
- Oversized by two inches to ensure complete coverage of sleeping area
- 2-year warranty
- Twin - 41” x 77” - 80 ounces of fill
- Full - 56” x 77” - 96 ounces of fill
- Queen - 62” x 82 - 112 ounces of fill
- King - 78” x 82” - 144 ounces of fill